<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 11, 2005

okay, so school's gonna reopen tomorrow. how great. i am still in the holiday mood. and wth. i woke up like uber early for tuition, and my tutor has to call and say tuition will be changed to 7.30 at night. i was so pissed okay. i slept so effing late last night please! urghh! and mel prank called me last night. HUR! i think the other person who prank called is esther? but she just refuse to admit its her. lol. ( : so i had a total of 8 missed calls. not too bad. it could have been more? haha. anyway, shall go complete my chem homework, if possible since i don't know how to do practically everything. and jaime's back from hongkong. ( :

And I can't seem to get my head around,
All the things that I feel good about always seem to disappear.
And every time I think I've got this all worked out,
Something chews me up and spits me out.